Fold the Holidays! Autumn Wreath and Paper Crafts
Welcome Fall with a seasonal paper wreath and other fun paper crafts!
In this demo we show you how to make this festive paper wreath at home and give you other inspiring ideas to try for the holidays.
For a shoppable overview of items used in this demo, visit our Fold the Holidays! Autumn Wreath and Paper Crafts collection HERE.
Inspired to create some artwork of your own?
Here are the Yasutomo products mentioned in this video:
- Authentic Yuzen Paper, Red (4312)
- Authentic Yuzen Paper, Blue (4336)
- Bamboo Folding Tool (OBF-7)
- Colorful Double-Sided Origami Paper (4250) - new item! Coming to our ecommerce store soon!
- Gold Metallic Mini Origami Paper (4411)
- Nori Paste 1.84 oz jar (NP55)
- PURE Origami Paper (4346)
- PURE Origami Paper, mini (4352)
- Two-sided Foil Origami Paper (product shown in video is discontinued: 4421 but a close alternative is available: 4422)
Instructions for the Kirigami tree can be found at this video: https://youtu.be/KtrckDC3-TU
If you enjoyed this demo, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to get notifications for our new and upcoming livestream events. We'll have more projects and tutorials, tips and tricks demos, and even guest artists to talk about their work and process. We can't wait to see you there!