ORIGAMI CRANE BABY MOBILE
You will need:
- Circular wood frame
YASUTOMO 4330 ORIGAMI CLASSIC Cherry blossom
1. First you need to make 12 cranes. Please refer to below video on how to make them!
2. Mark 4 lines in your frame and make a small cut.
3. If you want, you can give a protective semi-gloss finish to your origami birds. This will make your origami creations longer lasting and easier to clean. (We recommend a water-based finish like Polyacrylic Minwax). Here's how it looks!
4. Using the needle and thread, unite the cranes from middle and space them apart by whatever distance you wish. Be sure to make a knot to hold each crane in the place you want it to stay.
5. Make 4 lines with 3 cranes each.
At the end, knot them on the wooden frame cuts you made, leaving around 5 inches of thread, so when you finish the 4 lines you can make a knot to hold them together and hang in a nice place!
6. You are done!!!
Display your newest decoration somewhere you can appreciate it every day!
Have you tried this project? What would you like to see us make next? Let us know in the comments!