Origami Cat Rings and Candy Dishes
Halloween is approaching, and we've got the perfect origami project for spooky season!
Cat rings can be worn or used as napkin rings, and trick or treaters will absolutely love getting treats in these origami cat candy dishes!
Learn how to fold origami cat rings and candy dishes in this fold-along demo.
Inspired to get folding?
Here are the Yasutomo products mentioned in this video:
- Dancing Cats Origami (4531)
- Niji® Artist Crayons, 12 Color Set (NAC12)
- Niji® Artist Crayons, 18 Color Set (NAC18)
- Origami Bamboo Folder, 7" (OBF-7)
- PURE Color Origami 100 Colors, 100 Sheets (4346)
- PURE Color Origami Mini, 100 Colors, 100 Sheets (4352)
If you enjoyed this demo, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to get notifications for our new and upcoming livestream events. We'll have more projects and tutorials, tips and tricks demos, and even guest artists to talk about their work and process. We can't wait to see you there!