Unboxing Yasutomo Products with Willa Wanders
Join us for an unboxing and live creative session as we are joined by Wendy Solganik of Willa Wanders!
Wendy is a mixed media artist and educator who is the founder of Willa Wanders and Fodder School. We are honored to have Wendy join Yasutomo Creative Consultant Karen Elaine for an unboxing and live creative session!
Join us for a fun and cozy artist hangout that is sure to inspire you with creative ideas galore!
For a shoppable overview of items shown in this livestreams, visit our Unboxing Yasutomo Products with Willa Wanders collection HERE.
Inspired to create some artwork of your own?
Here are the Yasutomo products shown in this video (roughly in order of appearance in the video):
- Bamboo Fudemaki Roll-Up Brush Holder, Brown with Pockets (FM4A)
- Wa Fude brushes (WF series)
- Niji Artist Watercolors Essential Set (NWS12)
- Niji Artist Watercolor Paper Pads (NCP-5, NHP-5)
- 2 Oz Black Sumi Ink (KY2) - black bottle with pour spout
- 2 Oz Black Liquid Sumi Ink (KF2) - green bottle with wide opening
- Fusion brushes (FS series)
- Niji Artist Crayons (NAC series)
- Niji Best Waterbrushes (KWB series)
- Niji Premier Waterbrushes (KWBP series)
- Papers are featured in depth in this video: *All About Washi* Unboxing Yasutomo Papers with Willa Wanders
Find Wendy online:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/willa.wanders/
- Fodder School: https://www.willawanders.com/fodder-school
- More: https://www.willawanders.com/links
- Instagram: instagram.com/karenelainecreative/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/karenelaines
- More: https://linktr.ee/karenelaineaz
You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to get notifications for our new and upcoming livestream events. We'll have more projects and tutorials, tips and tricks demos, and even guest artists to talk about their work and process. We can't wait to see you there!