Fun with Watercolor! Yasutomo Demonstration
July 1st marks the beginning of World Watercolor Month, so this year we decided to show off our favorite watercolors on our biweekly YouTube Livestream!
Check out the video here:
Inspired to get painting? Here are the products mentioned in the video:
- Niji Aquarelle Watercolors, 36 colors (NWC36) - not sold on our online shop; check your favorite art supplies retailer for this palette
- Niji Pearlescent Watercolors, 21 colors (NPWC21) - not sold on our online shop; check your favorite art supplies retailer for this palette
- Small Traditional Japanese Watercolor Set (WC211)
- Niji Premium Watercolors, 15 colors (NNC15)
- Hake Flat Wash Brush, 1" wide (BFC1)
- All waterbrushes
- Niji Watercolor Pad, Hot Press (NHP-5)
- Niji Watercolor Pad, Cold Press (NCP-5)
- Niji Artist Watercolors Essentials Set, 12 Colors (NWS12)
- Niji Artist Watercolors Studio Set, 24 Colors (NWS24)
- Mineral Paper Pad, 6" x 8" (JMP100)
- Pale Gold Japanese Watercolor (WC216-58)
- Reddish Gold Japanese Watercolor (WC216-59)
- Silver Japanese Watercolor (WC216-60)
- Single Porcelain Saucer 3 1/2" (WCW210)
- Fold Up Plastic Palette (YWP800)
- Gum Arabic - not sold by Yasutomo; check your favorite art supplies retailer for this item
If you enjoyed this demo, be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to get notifications for our new and upcoming livestream events. We'll have more projects and tutorials, tips and tricks demos, and even guest artists to talk about their work and process. We can't wait to see you there!
Have any content requests or recommendations? We'd love to hear them. Drop us a line and you just might see your idea as the subject of our next video!