Kissing Fish Origami: Fold-Along Tutorial
There are thousands upon thousands of origami models, but some of our favorites are the interactive variety - like these adorable kissing fish origami puppets!
The model we share in this tutorial is a variation of the Kissy Fish model designed by Junior Fritz Jacquet from the Piranha by Jun Maekawa (find the instructions here). Jacquet is an extremely gifted paper folder who has transcended the traditional origami art form and taken it to a new level. He recently gained attention from the art world for his intricate masks sculpted out of toilet paper rolls! Read more about him and his work here.
Products mentioned in the video:
- 4504 - Color 2 Sided Origami Paper
- 4346 - PURE Color Origami Paper
- 4351 - Dancing Cats Origami Paper, Double-Sided (coming soon!)
- 4352 - Doodle Dots Origami Paper, Double-Sided (coming soon!)
- More Origami with Explanations: Fun with Folding and Math, by Jeanine Meyer & Takashi Mukoda
If you enjoyed this tutorial, be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to get notifications of our new and upcoming livestream events. We'll have more projects and tutorials, tips and tricks demos, and even guest artists to talk about their work and process. We can't wait to see you there!
Have any content requests or recommendations? We'd love to hear them! Drop us a line and you just might see your idea as the subject of our next video. 😉