Watch the recording of the live demo here:
Items used in this demo:
For a shoppable overview of the items used in this demo, visit our Ocean-Themed Watercolors collection HERE.
- Niji Artist Watercolor Essential Set, 12 colors (NWS12) or the Studio Set 24 colors (NWS24)
- Niji Artist Blender Crayons (NACBL)
- Fusion Brushes (FS series)
- Fudemaki (bamboo brush holder) with pockets (FM4A)
- Hake Brush (BFC-2)
- Niji Best Waterbrushes (KWB series)
- Niji Watercolor Paper Pads, Cold Press (NCP-5) and Hot Press (NHP-5)
- Detail Master Pigment Liner pens (DMPL)
- Ampersand Art Panel
- Y&C Artist Pencil, 0.9mm (KMPA09)
- Round porcelain saucer (WCW210)
- Karen mentioned the "Indanthrone blue" by Daniel Smith
- Stencils by Megan Quinlan (find on Etsy)
- Strathmore 400 cold press watercolor paper (for the color lifting stencil technique)
- Flat waterbrush (purple handle) (KWB20)
Find Karen online:
- Instagram: instagram.com/karenelainecreative/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/karenelaines
- More: https://linktr.ee/karenelaineaz
If you enjoy our demos, be sure to sign up to our newsletter!
You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to get updates on all of our new and upcoming livestream events. We'll have more projects and tutorials, tips and tricks demos, and even guest artists to talk about their work and process. We can't wait to see you there!