Origami Inspired Greeting Cards
Artist Karen Elaine leads a demo here to inspire you to try origami in your greeting card creations, art journaling, collage, and more! Explore our beautiful collection of origami papers and ideas for using flat models to make your greeting card creations stand out.
This video was originally livestreamed on the Yasutomo Facebook page on Friday, 9/1/23.
- Painted Papers (exclusive Yasutomo origami papers coming in 2024!) - used in the origami Tato box pockets
- Origami Card Crafts by Karen Elaine
- Kaleidoscope Origami Paper, Yuzen Kimono (4527) - used in the pinwheel origami card
- Metal brad
- 48 Sheet Hosho Paper Pad (6H) - used in the gel printed origami surprise envelope pockets
- Watercolor Origami Series (4531, 4532, 4533) - used in the Iris Folding cards
- Aurora Marble (smooth, 4501) and Aurora Wave (textured, 4502) - used in the Iris Folding cards
- Kraft Origami Paper (4343) - used in the Iris Folding cards
Origami video tutorials: