Paper Crafting for the Holidays
It's time to get crafty! In this demo we show you some of our favorite holiday paper projects:
❄️ Holiday gift wrap with gel-printed washi paper
❄️ Cards with cute collaged characters
❄️ Rice paper beads - great for necklaces or garlands!
❄️ Origami decorations
For a shoppable overview of items used in this demo, visit our Paper Crafting for the Holidays collection HERE.
Inspired to create some artwork of your own?
Here are the Yasutomo products mentioned in this video:
- 48 Sheet Pad of Hosho Paper, 9” x 12” (6H)
- 48 Sheet Pad of Rice Paper, 12 1/8” x 18 1/4” (6JM)
- Bamboo Baren, 3 7/8" (SB10)
- Bamboo Folding Tool (OBF-7)
- Hake Flat Wash Brush, 1 3/4" wide (BFC3)
- Niji Watercolor Paper Pad, Hot Press (NHP-5)
- Niji Watercolor Pencils 36 colors (NWP36)
- Niji Roll Multipurpose Pouch (WCP24)
- Origami KRAFT Papers, 50 Sheets, 10 Colors, Single Sided, 5 7/8" (4343)
- Origami Paper, 100 Sheets, 20 Colors, 5 7/8" (4251)
- Origami Paper, Yuzen, 8 Patterns, 3 Sheets Each (4306)
- Origami Paper, Yuzen II, 8 Patterns, 3 Sheets Each (4307)
Instructions for the Sanbo offering box can be found at this link: https://en.origami-club.com/traditional/box3/index.html
If you enjoyed this demo, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to get notifications for our new and upcoming livestream events. We'll have more projects and tutorials, tips and tricks demos, and even guest artists to talk about their work and process. We can't wait to see you there!