Watercolor Affirmation Circles and Origami Tato Envelopes
Make easy watercolor affirmation circles and origami Tato envelopes to keep your cut outs organized in one beautiful place!
In this demo, Yasutomo Creative Consultant Karen Elaine teaches how to make uplifting affirmations circles that will keep you grounded and grateful throughout the day. Hold on to these for yourself give these to a friend as a gentle reminder
Inspired to create some artwork of your own?
Here are the Yasutomo products shown in this video (roughly in order of appearance):
- Niji Watercolor Paper Pads, Hot Press / Cold Press (NHP-5, NCP-5)
- Niji Artist Watercolors, 12 color Essential Set (NWS12)
- Bamboo Folding Tool, 7" (OBF-7)
- Fusion Brushes (FS series)
- Gel Xtreme R2 (KGX2007R)
- Gel Xtreme, Pastel Set (GX1017) - not shown in the demo, but Karen mentioned this set because it includes our solid white pen
- Watercolor Leaves Origami Paper (4533) or other origami paper / gel printed paper / decorative paper
- Detail Master Pigment Liners (DMPL)
Find Karen online:
- Instagram: instagram.com/karenelainecreative/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/karenelaines
- More: https://linktr.ee/karenelaineaz
If you enjoy our demos, be sure to sign up to our newsletter:
You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to get updates on all of our new and upcoming livestream events. We'll have more projects and tutorials, tips and tricks demos, and even guest artists to talk about their work and process. We can't wait to see you there!