Artist Trading Card Swap! June 2023
*ATC swap is now closed.* Stay tuned for news of the next one!
We are so excited to host an Artist Trading Card Swap!
In this swap, you can create your very own Artist Trading Cards (ATCs), mail them in to us at Yasutomo, and get a surprise set of ATC cards made by other Yasutomo community members in return!
How to participate:
- Create anywhere from 1 - 20 Artist Trading Cards (ATCs)
- Standard ATC size is 2.5" x 3.5"
- For information on how to make ATCs, see the video linked at the bottom of this post
- Adhere an ATC card backing to the back of each card and add your information
- If you list any Yasutomo products used in making the card:
- You will be giving us permission to repost your artwork (if you would like to opt out of having your artwork shared online, please include a note stating this in your submission)
- You will be entered into a drawing for a prize of assorted Yasutomo products. One winner will be selected and announced after June 1, 2023.
- However, you do not have to use Yasutomo products to make your cards and participate in the ATC swap.
- Download our printable ATC backings here
- Mail your cards to the Yasutomo office:
ATTN: Phoebe Lee
3740 Skypark Drive
Torrance, CA 90505
- ***Important*** Make sure to put sufficient postage on your envelope for the weight of your cards.
- ***Important*** Include a self-addressed envelope with the same amount of postage as your outer envelope. This is what we will use to send you back new ATCs. (If you can include an extra stamp, you may be able to receive heavier ATCs back that were made with more materials.)
- You will get the same number of cards back that you submit.
- ***International participants*** Your return envelope must have sufficient U.S. postage to be mailed back to you. We will not be able to send you anything with non-U.S. postage. In order to participate, you may purchase an ATC Swap International Return Envelope from our online shop. Simply mail your ATC cards to Yasutomo and we will package and mail your swapped cards to you. See this page for details and to purchase your ATC Swap International Return Envelope.
Artist Trading Cards must be RECEIVED AT YASUTOMO BY JUNE 1, 2023 to be included in the ATC swap.
For inspiration on how to make Artist Trading Cards, check out our demo with artist and Yasutomo Creative Consultant Karen Elaine:
If you want to get even more involved in Artist Trading Card swaps, check out these Facebook Groups:
Questions about our ATC swap? Feel free to email us for support: email@example.com.