Artist Trading Cards with Karen Elaine
For a shoppable overview of the items used in this demo, visit our Artist Trading Cards with Karen Elaine collection HERE.
Inspired to create some artwork of your own?
Here are the Yasutomo products shown in this video (roughly in order of appearance in the video):
- Detail Master Pigment Liner pens (DMPL)
- Niji Watercolor Paper, Cold Press (NCP-5)
- Niji Watercolor Pencils (NWP36)
- Fusion Brushes (FS series)
- Japanese Hanshi Tissue Paper (6A, 6E)
- PURE Origami Paper (4346)
- Nori Paste (NP56J, NP55, NP60J)
- Hosho Paper (6H)
- Niji Clear Blender Crayons (NACBL)
- Niji Artist Watercolor Studio Set, 24 colors (NWS24) (also available in a 12 color set NWS12)
- Niji Artist Crayons (NAC series)
Find Karen online:
- Instagram: instagram.com/karenelainecreative/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/karenelaines
- More: https://linktr.ee/karenelaineaz
You can also follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to get notifications for our new and upcoming livestream events. We'll have more projects and tutorials, tips and tricks demos, and even guest artists to talk about their work and process. We can't wait to see you there!