DIY Baby Name Room Decoration
You will need:
- Hana Fubuki Origami Paper (4332)
- Nori paste
- Silverado brush NB38-12
- Acrylic paints in pastel colors
- Semi-gloss clear finishing spray (we like this Minwax Polycrylic water-based spray with a satin finish)
- MDF letters to spell the name of your choice
- Paint letters with acrylic color paint using Silverado brush
- Cut the sheets of origami paper to size to fit the letters, giving enough space to wrap around the edges and corners of the letters.
- Use Nori Paste to paste the origami sheets to the MDF letters.
- You can use your fingers to scoop out the paste and spread it on the letters, and you can water it down to get a wetter consistency if needed!
- Nori Paste dries slowly, so you can take your time to reposition and smooth out the paper to get the result you want.
- Nori Paste can also be reconstituted with water, so you can simply wet to move the paper again if you don't like how it has dried.
- Let the Nori Paste dry.
- Give your project a protective finish with a water-based finishing spray.
Display your work somewhere everyone can enjoy it!